commit (HEAD): improve handling of justified runs

From: Tomas Frydrych (tomas@frydrych.uklinux.net)
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 08:07:36 EST

    Using the character advances array means that we no longer need
    to pay any special attention to justified runs in fp_TextRun::_draw();
    I wish I clicked in yeasterday, better part of what I spent whole night
    debugging is now gone.

    In turn that means that we can greatly simplify the justification
    handling, since all we need to do now is to adjust the width for the
    spaces in block's width array -- there is now going to much smaller
    processing penalty for justification that before.

    I suspect, there might be a few problems with justification that will
    need to be ironed out ...

    files: fp_TextRun.cpp/h

    Tomas