Re: commit - [HEAD] expat upgrade

From: Michael D. Pritchett (mpritchett@attglobal.net)
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 16:40:55 EST

    Jeremy -

    This wasn't suppose to be for stable. If there is only on expat branch,
    then I am sorry for the breakage. A quick update of a single file in
    src/config/require/xp is required as is a few other changes regarding
    building the new static library. See the checkin for source requirements.

    Cheers!

    Michael D. Pritchett