Abiword 2.0 win32 release

From: Jordi Mas (jmas@softcatala.org)
Date: Mon Jun 09 2003 - 13:28:18 EDT

    Hello!

    I do not know who are we targeting with versiķ 2.0, developers or end-users,
    but as you may know.

    I honestly do not think that we will have something good enough to make a 2.0
    release for win32 end-users. If we do release 2.0 for win32 very soon, we
    should be clear that is a developer release, since it's not good for
    end-users. There are still many problems around that make it not suitable for
    everyday work.

    As you may have noticed, I'm very busy. I will start this week filling up all
    the bugs that I have seen (a quite a lot) and are not yet in Bugzilla.

    When 2.0 is tagged, I will concentrate working on the 2.0 STABLE branch until
    we get a version (2.0x) that is good for end-users.

    Thanks,

    --

    Jordi Mas i Hernāndez - Abiword developer - http://www.abisource.com jmas@softcatala.org - Softcatalā member - http://www.softcatala.org - Personal Homepage http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas