Commit: Icon work

From: Marc Maurer (j.m.maurer@student.utwente.nl)
Date: Mon Jun 09 2003 - 14:07:05 EDT

    Replaced quite some existing icons with icons from:
    http://jimmac.musichall.cz/i.php3?ikony=77

    Notes:

    - I adjusted the insert image icon slightly

    Furthermore, I created the following icons myself:

    - the rtl icon
    - 1.5 line spacing icon
    - 1, 2, and 3 column icons

    A screenshot can be found here, comparing the new to the old icons:
    http://pino.frontisterion.nl/uwog/new_icons.png

    Marc

    PS. Attached are the 16x16 version of all the updated icons. The
    internal xpm names are the same as the normal icons, just the filename
    has an appended "_16".

    Update the toolbar icons to look more consistent. Icons stolen from
    Jimmac.

    CVS:
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: tb_1column.xpm tb_2column.xpm tb_3column.xpm
    CVS: tb_insert_graphic.xpm tb_line_double_space.xpm
    CVS: tb_line_middle_space.xpm tb_line_single_space.xpm
    CVS: tb_lists_bullets.xpm tb_lists_numbers.xpm
    CVS: tb_text_direction_ltr.xpm tb_text_direction_rtl.xpm
    CVS: tb_text_indent.xpm tb_text_subscript.xpm
    CVS: tb_text_superscript.xpm tb_text_unindent.xpm
    CVS: