Release on Thursday.

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Tue Jun 10 2003 - 04:48:31 EDT

    Hi Folks,
             We've made tremdous progress since our last release and I now
    routinely use AbiWord-2.0 for my Word Processing needs. As an English
    speaking GNOME user it works sufficiently well for me to recommend it
    over 1.0.x, however, it is clearly not as good as we can get it,
    especially on platforms other than Unix/GNOME.

    I'd like to make a release on Thursday, June 12th. Dom and I propose
    that we name this release 1.99.1 and mark it as our first beta for 2.0.

    OK so let's be careful as we squash bugs for our next big release which
    we can be proud to show at GUADEC.

    Martin Sevior <msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au>
    University of Melbourne