Re: [offtopic] Re: ATTN: Steal me some artwork!

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Tue Jun 10 2003 - 09:15:18 EDT

    On Tue, 10 Jun 2003, Alan Horkan wrote:

    > Just consider how many people ask about changing the default save format
    > in Abiword.
    >
    > I read an article about a small business using StarOffice and that the
    > author provides/gives away free copies of OpenOffice to ensure that people
    > can read the documents he is sending out.

    It was always my dream to that with AbiWord. With Hub's OSX port and the
    new features in AbiWord-2.0 I feel comfortable adding a link in my
    signature file.

    "Can't read this attachment? Download AbiWord for the platform of your
    choice. It's fast and free!: http://download.abisource.com"

    Cheers :-)

    Martin