GTK2 and Windows GUI help needed

From: Andrew Dunbar (hippietrail@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jun 21 2003 - 06:59:29 EDT

    Hi people. I've been working on improving the spelling
    dialog including fixing Bug 5241.
    All the tricky stuff is done and works nicely but I
    can't seem to get past some GUI hurdles due to a lack
    of knowledge/experience.

    If a kind soul would like to look at my patch and add
    the needed code to add an icon column to the GTK2
    listview I'd appreciate it.

    The Windows problem is much more subtle so any help
    from Wizard/Guru level Windows hackers also
    appreciated.

    Andrew Dunbar.

    =====
    http://linguaphile.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/translator.pl http://www.abisource.com