Re: [RFC] Proposed AbiWord preferences dialog mockup, 2nd attempt

From: Jordi Mas (jmas@softcatala.org)
Date: Sun Jun 22 2003 - 15:21:49 EDT

    Christian Neumair wrote:

    > After receiving much verbose and helpful feedback, I revamped the
    > proposed dialog a bit. Here you can find the result:
    >
    > http://gnome-de.org/~manny/prefsmockup-new.1.png
    > http://gnome-de.org/~manny/prefsmockup-new.2.png
    > http://gnome-de.org/~manny/prefsmockup-new.3.png

    Good work Christian.

    I would like to keep Abiword with same look as much as possible in all
    platforms. The new dessign is cool by is missing two important things.

    1. We already have a Language Tab in the win32 build. This is useful because
    we all the language dependant information here. Also, we have the bidi
    options, and other i18n specific stuff. (you have the screenshot)

    Let's talk about this issue and see if it's better that we keep the only on
    the win32 build or also in the others.

    2. It would be nice to have an extra tab with all the application directories,
    specially the default path for documents and images. This is nice for new users.

    Here my five cents.

    --

    Jordi Mas i Hernāndez - Abiword developer - http://www.abisource.com jmas@softcatala.org - Softcatalā member - http://www.softcatala.org - Personal Homepage http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas

    pref-lang.jpg