Re: commit (HEAD): ligature stuff

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 23 2003 - 18:45:09 EDT

    Hi Tomas,

    Situation is *much* improved. I see:

    "fish"

    I can put my caret between the f & i. I can select the
    i or fi. The only remaining problem is that:

    fish

    caret between f & i. shift + left arrow. the i
    disappears. f displays where the i should be. the are
    is blank where f should be.

    Hitting backspace removes the i properly, and then I
    see "fsh". But it's odd that I see "fsh" instead of
    "fish" when the i is selected. Selecting both the f
    and i together appears and works as it should.

    Thanks,
    Dom