commit (HEAD): win32 clipboard on demand

From: Tomas Frydrych (tomasfrydrych@yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Sat Jun 28 2003 - 15:35:41 EDT

    I have put in place code that produces win32 clipboard data on
    demand. The idea is that we only place data in one format on the
    clipboard (for now RTF), but indicate that we can produce the data in
    different formats, if the user requests that. The real advantage is
    being able to supply data in many formats without using up extra
    resources, and not doing unnecessary conversions into different
    formats.

    For now the code is turned off -- because we have to cache the state
    of the document at the point when the data are placed on the
    clipboard, it only makes sense if we want to supply the data in more
    than one full-blown format (i.e., rtf and xhtml), which for now we do
    not on win32. I want this to change and be able to post clipboard
    data in AW native format, shaking off the dependancy on RTF and some
    bidi bugs this causes; this work is in anticipation of that.

    files: various xap and ap win32 files

    Tomas