Re: commit (HEAD): toward AW native clipboard

From: msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au
Date: Sun Jun 29 2003 - 06:04:37 EDT

    > changes to the AW imp/exp necessary for use with clipboard;
    > formatting currently ignored.

    Hi Tomas,
             I should have pointed this out earlier. You can extend RTF to
    make lossless cut and paste by making {\*\abikeyword ....}
    extensions. I've used this extensively. It is certainly easier
    than debugging native abw cut and paste on all the various
    platforms we support plus the inevitable bugs that will show up
    in xp cut and paste. It has the added advantage of forcing us to
    make perfect RTF export/import filters.