On the RULE project in AbiWord Weekly News

From: M. Fioretti (m.fioretti@inwind.it)
Date: Sun Jun 29 2003 - 12:57:54 EDT

    On Sun, Jun 15, 2003 02:44:04 at 02:44:04AM -0500, ericzen (ericzen@ez-net.com) wrote:
    > Issue #148 has been released
    >
    > Layfolk here: http://www.abisource.com/news

    Thanks a lot:

    for an happy moment by my wife, which is right now laughing
    her heart out while yelling "ALL HAIL THE GREAT PUMBAH!"

    on behalf of the RULE project, for mentioning our work. I'd also
    suggest to add to the bulletin the mention (which I did in my message)
    that AbiWord is the only really useable word processor on those
    machines. Thanks!

              Marco Fioretti
              (now going to register to bugzilla.abiword.com and vote for
              full support of OASIS file format)

    --
    Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

    Non si vive se non il tempo che si ama. C. A. Helvetius