commit (HEAD): New toolbar customization system + slight fixes

From: Christian Neumair (chris@gnome-de.org)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 12:03:49 EDT

    I wasn't satisfied with the old system, so I partitially refactorated
    the beast. Please note that the effects are only notable on GTK+/UNIX
    builds as only on this platform toolbar dnd is (more or less)
    implemented. Here my major changes:
    - separated out loop from setToolbarsCustomizable
    => API addition:
    XAP_App::resetToolbarsToDefault(void);
    - Splitted toolbar customization call: We now have a shiny "lock layout"
    and a "reset layout to default" function giving us more flexibility. I
    currently implemented this through a dummy pref being get/set whenever
    the toolbar is changed. Raise your hands if you know a better,
    platform-independent way.
    => API addition:
    void XAP_App::set|areToolbarsCustomized(bool)

    TODO: Make DnD impossible if the toolbar is locked. Currently we only
    block it after the thingie has been droped.

    -- CVS commit message --
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_EditMethods.cpp
    CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Menu_ActionSet.cpp
    CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Menu_Functions.cpp
    CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Menu_Id_List.h
    CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Menu_Layouts_MainMenu.h
    CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_String_Id.h src/af/xap/xp/xap_App.cpp
    CVS: src/af/xap/xp/xap_App.h src/af/xap/xp/xap_Frame.cpp
    CVS: src/af/xap/xp/xap_Prefs_SchemeIds.h
    CVS:
    Added "lock layout" and "reset to default layout" to view->toolbars menu
    (UNIX build only, for now); Reintended main menu header layout.
    -- CVS commit message end --

    regs,
     Chris

    AW-lock-layout.png