coomit: Endnote table fixes.

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 04:37:31 EST

    S:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------\--
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fb_ColumnBreaker.cpp
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fl_BlockLayout.cpp text/fmt/xp/fl_DocListener.cpp
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fl_FootnoteLayout.cpp
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fl_SectionLayout.cpp
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fl_SectionLayout.h text/fmt/xp/fp_Column.cpp
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fp_Column.h text/fmt/xp/fp_Page.cpp
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fp_TableContainer.cpp wp/ap/xp/ap_TopRuler.cpp
    CVS:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------\--
    Endnote now appear at the end of the doc. Some fixes for tables broken
    over many pages.

    However bug 4111 still eludes me. It now stops at page 51 on load but if
    I press return in that page I get the rest of the doc (it's 59 pages.)

    It appears to be a bug with Footnotes is collusion with something else
    so it appears independent of this fix. Also fixed a an uninitialized
    variable bug.

    I got some looping effects on docs with lists after this. Please check

    I think this is a step in the right direction.

    Martin Sevior <msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au>
    University of Melbourne