Commit: OOo Export

From: William Lachance (william.lachance@sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 17:06:06 EST

    Substantial refactoring of the OOo export, and added support for span
    properties (e.g.: bold, italic, font size, etc.). Still lots of work and
    love required..

    [ I also realized that I used a bunch of C-style casts in this code,
    sorry Andrew, perhaps I'll fix the important cases later ]

    Checking in xp/ie_exp_OpenWriter.cpp;
    /cvsroot/abiword-plugins/wp/impexp/OpenWriter/xp/ie_exp_OpenWriter.cpp,v <-- ie_exp_OpenWriter.cpp
    done
    RCS file:
    /cvsroot/abiword-plugins/wp/impexp/OpenWriter/xp/ie_exp_OpenWriter.h,vdone
    Checking in xp/ie_exp_OpenWriter.h;
    /cvsroot/abiword-plugins/wp/impexp/OpenWriter/xp/ie_exp_OpenWriter.h,v
    <-- ie_exp_OpenWriter.h
    initial revision: 1.1
    done

    --