Re: Plugin Status Page on TWiki

From: Randy Kramer (rhkramer@fast.net)
Date: Sun Mar 09 2003 - 07:42:15 EST

    On Saturday 08 March 2003 06:43 pm, Marc Maurer wrote:
    > What about a separation of Import and Export? For example: WP import
    > is quite good, but WP export only deserves "++"

    > http://www.abisource.com/twiki/bin/view/Abiword/PluginMatrix

    Marc,

    Thanks! I went ahead and made a change (but don't let that stop you
    from doing it next time (or fixing it this time)). ;-)

    I added a second line for wordperfect -- import was there, I added
    export, and a new line to the notes explaining why sometimes there may
    be two (or more than one) entries.

    Randy Kramer