Reference TWiki Plugin Matrix on "Main" Web Site?

From: Randy Kramer (rhkramer@fast.net)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 17:26:28 EST

    The AbiWord TWiki page PluginMatrix has evolved into a useful page,
    thanks to everybody who contributed, and especially to Dom who added
    all the initial content.

    Marc Maurer has suggested that the page be referenced on the AbiWord
    site.

    The next time the http://www.abisource.com/download/plugins.phtml page
    is revised maybe something like the following could be added:

    "For an overview of functionality provided by the various AbiWord
    plugins see
    [[http://www.abisource.com/twiki/bin/view/Abiword/PluginMatrix][AbiWord
    Plugin Matrix]]." (That's my feeble attempt to show "AbiWord Plugin
    Matrix as a link -- it's good TWiki syntax, but not HTML.)

    Or, before then, should we rename the page to Plugin Feature Matrix? (or
    something else??)

    Randy Kramer