Re: building wmf plugin on OS X?

From: F J Franklin (F.J.Franklin@sheffield.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 17:17:25 EST

    On Wed, 12 Mar 2003, Seth Delackner wrote:
    > Has anyone managed to build the wmf plugin on OS X? I got to the final link
    > step but it complains that the major 'API' functions are missing.

    > ./.libs/libfreetype.dylib
    > ./.libs/libwmflite.dylib -L/usr/lib/gcc/darwin/3.1 -L/usr/lib/gcc/darwin

    well, why are libfreetype.dylib and libwmflite.dylib in uninstalled
    locations? why is libwmf.dylib not in this list?

    did you build the lite version of libwmf? cos that won't work - although
    you should be able to disable the X layer. can't remember. let me know.

    Frank

    Francis James Franklin
    F.J.Franklin@shef.ac.uk

    In this instance, the miraculous Gulf War virus failed to do its job
    because the U.S. Air Force accidentally bombed the building where Iraq
    stored the virus-laden printers.
                      - http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/55/29665.html