Re: cvs snapshot uploaded to SourceForge

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sat Mar 15 2003 - 06:31:53 EST

    On Sat, 15 Mar 2003, F J Franklin wrote:

    > this is not an official release, but everyone keeps trying to use 1.1.3
    > and it's very annoying, so until we get a proper, official 1.1.4 release
    > at least there's a recent snapshot for people to use instead.
    >
    > MD5Sum is:
    >
    > 8b440969a5a59f4ea1a0ee376f2f2bec *abiword-2.0-20030315.tar.gz

    Speaking of which, what sereis of events needs to occur before we do
    release 1.1.4?

    For me:
    step 1. Win32 runs as well as Unix.

    Are there any other show stopper bugs people would like to squash?
    Otherwise I'll just squish them as I see them and inmprove import/export
    to RTF/cut and paste and MSWord.

    Well I'll also handle the "show sectionin of empty cell request".

    Regards, Frank