Intent to release 1.1.4 Really Soon.

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 20:59:04 EST

    Hi Folks,
            Dom and I have been talking about the next release. We've made *tons*
    of progress since 1.1.3 and CVS is plenty good enough to do lots of
    useful things. We should let our bleeding edge users see where we are at
    and find lots of juicy bugs for us to fix.

    It would be great to have binaries for unix,gnome and qnx. Unfortunately
    win32 has languished a bit after the units upgrades. Hopefully this
    release will motivate some win32 developers to fix it.

    Anyway if there are no major objections I propose to release 1.1.4 on
    March 20th. As usual we'd love to have volunteers to build binaries for
    us.

    Martin Sevior <msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au>
    University of Melbourne