Re: commit: win32 top and left ruler fixes

From: Jordi Mas (jmas@softcatala.org)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 14:11:00 EST

    En/na Dom Lachowicz ha escrit:
    > Jordi,
    >
    > THANK YOU!!! This is TREMENDOUS news.
    > You are my new personal idol. Keep up the good work.
    > If there is *anything* I can do for you to help you
    > out, let me know.
    >
    > If you think that you can get win32 semi-working
    > within the next few days, I'll definitely postpone the
    > release.

    Thanks Dom and Martin.

    Today I have commited a few more fixes, the last one related to drawing
    problems is an important one. There are still bugs around, but Abi seems to be
    usable again under win32.

    It seems that we have not caret under win32 :) I'll look into this soon.

    Thanks,

    --

    Jordi Mas http://www.softcatala.org