Re: HIG/Gladify the Date/Time dialog

From: Marc Maurer (j.m.maurer@student.utwente.nl)
Date: Sun Mar 23 2003 - 08:58:09 EST

    Here they are. I didn't want to bother people with my continuous flow of
    screenshots. But I will in the future i guess :)

    You can pop them into your latest AWN if it's not too late.

    Before:
    http://pino.frontisterion.nl/uwog/datetime_before.png

    After:
    http://pino.frontisterion.nl/uwog/datetime_after.png