commit: Bonobo component has some working features.

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sun Mar 23 2003 - 09:45:49 EST

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/abiwidget.cpp src/wp/ap/unix/abiwidget.h
    CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixApp.cpp
    CVS:
    Change abiwidget and ap_UnixApp to the nbonobo2/GObject way of handling
    properties.

    With this commit and the server file I committed earlier you can embed
    the AbiWord-2.0 control in a remote container. The attached program and
    Makefile give example code for doing this.

    I had to change from using GtkArg's to GObject properties in abiwidget and
    in the ap_UnixApp interfaces for property bag's. Never the less I have
    not yet successfully passed commands to abiwidget yet.

    In the other hand you can happily type and do things via keystrokes in the
    remote container and it all works perfectly in the window. Dialogs don't
    work though nor do context menus.

    Closing the test container doesn't work either and leaves the remote
    abiword program running in the background. You have to explicitly kill it
    with kill commands.

    Anyway, I think this is good enough to show what th bonobo compoenent is
    capable of. Someone else (or me) will fix it later.

    As far as I'm concerned this is the last major feature I plan to implement
    before 2.0. It's bugfixing and improved filters only from me for now and
    2.0 is released.