commit: abi (STABLE): (Re: 1.0.5 Build Problems (was SuSE packages))

From: F J Franklin (F.J.Franklin@sheffield.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 13:18:11 EST

    o correct library location for peer expat with auto* build

    CVS:----------------------------------------------------------------------
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: Tag: ABI-1-0-0-STABLE
    CVS: abi-xml-parser.m4
    CVS:----------------------------------------------------------------------

    On Tue, 25 Mar 2003, F J Franklin wrote:
    > On 24 Mar 2003, David Chart wrote:
    > > > Like I told him, while this is a problem, linux users and almost all
    > > > unix users should not be building against peer expat.
    > > Which raises the question: why doesn't the auto* build system know this?
    > > It knows I'm on Linux.
    >
    > The auto* build system used to be quite happy with peer expat, but peer
    > expat has been upgraded at least twice in recent months and clearly
    > something has broken.
    >
    > I'll take a look at it when I have time.

    Regards, Frank

    Francis James Franklin
    F.J.Franklin@shef.ac.uk

    After we were introduced I noticed that both of them were carrying
    three-foot-long machetes. I hate hiking with convicts carrying machetes.

                                            - Susan Orlean, The Orchid Thief