Re: Unstable development version 1.1.4 released.

From: william.lachance@sympatico.ca
Date: Wed Mar 26 2003 - 06:08:47 EST

    Martin,

    You forgot to mention the significantly improved OpenOffice.org import/export. This is becoming more and more of a selling point as OpenOffice.org increases in popularity among linux/Windows users.

    (incidentally, for those who care, the ooo conference was great, I'm still in Europe, hacking on wordperfect a bit, but mostly just enjoying Southern France. I'll have more stories to share when I get back to North America).

    Cheers,

    William Lachance
    william.lachance@sympatico.ca