Re: Commit: Field dialog HIG/Gladification

From: Alan Horkan (horkana@maths.tcd.ie)
Date: Wed Mar 26 2003 - 13:08:51 EST

    On 26 Mar 2003, Marc Maurer wrote:

    > I'm not really happy with this one: I hate the widget layout. But hey,
    > since it's glade it is an easy fix. Maybe replacing the Types TreeView

    > before:
    > http://pino.frontisterion.nl/uwog/field_before.png

    > after: http://pino.frontisterion.nl/uwog/field_after.png

    <warn>nitpicking</warn>

    I notice in the after screenshot that the titles do not line up with the
    edge of the boxes, and the box on the bottom left (extra parameters) does
    not line up either vertically with the fields box, or horizontally with
    the bottom edge of the types box.

    Any particular reason? (i have not yet refreshed my memory as to
    what exactly the Gnome HIG suggests about aliging and spacing
    widgets)

    Sincerely

    Alan H.