CVS related

From: Besnik Bleta (besnikbleta@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 11:18:27 EST

    I'm trying to download the last abi module, but the login process stops in
    both cases, with anoncvs.abisource.com applied or with the IP number
    provided some times ago, as shown:
    In C:\ABIROOT: cvs -q checkout -P abi
    CVSROOT=:pserver:anoncvs@137.48.69.6:/cvsroot
    cvs checkout: Empty password used - try 'cvs login' with a real password
    cvs [checkout aborted]: authorization failed: server 137.48.69.6 rejected
    access to /cvsroot for user anoncvs
    Error, CVS operation failed
    # I typed "anoncvs" as password and after that it hangs on:
    In C:\ABIROOT: cvs -q login
    CVSROOT=:pserver:anoncvs@137.48.69.6:/cvsroot
    Logging in to :pserver:anoncvs@137.48.69.6:2401:/cvsroot
    *********