Re: AbiWord Weekly News #137 (2003, week 13) released

From: Randy Kramer (rhkramer@fast.net)
Date: Sun Mar 30 2003 - 09:35:41 EST

    On Sunday 30 March 2003 08:32 am, F J Franklin wrote:
    > > To unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
    > > abiword-user-request@abisource.com with the word
    > > unsubscribe in the message body.
    >
    > How about adding a reference to TWiki in the signature? (Not that
    > anyone reads the signature.)

    Sounds like a helpful idea, maybe we could do both -- we might want to
    try some word-smithing to keep the signature as short as possible --
    here's a first attempt:

    ----
    Consider sending your reply to the entire list, or add an entry to the
    [[http://www.abisource.com/twiki/bin/view/Abiword/AbiWordFAQ][AbiWordFAQ]]
    to help the next person with a similar question.<br />
    Unsubscribe with "unsubscribe" in the body of an email to
    abiword-user-request@abisource.com

    Aside: The long [[http://www.abisource.com/twiki/bin/view/Abiword/AbiWordFAQ][AbiWordFAQ]] is intended to depict a link which should show as "AbiWordFAQ" but, I guess you can't really do that in an email unless it is in HTML instead of plain text. (I favor plain text 100%.)

    Randy Kramer