Fwd: Re: dead-key problem

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Mar 30 2003 - 14:35:48 EST

    My suggestion worked. Sending this to the list for
    future reference and archival purposes.

    Dom

    Note: forwarded message attached.

    http://platinum.yahoo.com

    attached mail follows:

    thanx * 1 000 000 !
    changing "input methods" to X solved everything!!!
    just can't believe this was so simple!
    you wouldn't believe how much unicode documentation and stuff like that
    i have listed!
    you're my hero! :)