Win32 printing

From: Mike Nordell (tamlin@algonet.se)
Date: Thu May 01 2003 - 11:17:27 EDT

    Dom notified me about a problem in Win32 with printing, and I think I might
    have the solution to it. Obviously (Murphys law and so on) I haven't got a
    printer to test it.

    The problem as explained to me is that the DEVMODE struct is allocated on
    the stack from GR_Win32Graphics::startPage and therefore isn't large enough
    to hold the data the printer driver might want/need.

    From what I found it seems the Win32 function DocumentProperties could, or
    maybe even should, be used to get the size of the DEVMODE a particular
    printer wants. Googling for GetLandscapeDevMode displays code to handle
    this.

    I could obviously commit something myself, but not having a printer chances
    are I'd rather break the code than fixing it. I however hope this pointer
    helps to take care of the problem.

    /Mike