Thank you for your class' AbiWord tutorial project

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu May 01 2003 - 14:50:58 EDT

    Hi Mr. Stanley Harrison,

    I get the feeling that you were at least partly
    responsible for the influx of AbiWord howtos and
    tutorials that we've seen in the past 2 days :)

    We're picking through these tutorials and adjusting
    them so that they play nicely with the rest of our
    website. The best parts are going into our
    abiword-docs CVS module which we are then planning on
    publishing the results to our website. Overall, the
    quality and thoroughness of these tutorials is quite
    good.

    Again, I'd like to thank you, your students, and
    anyone else who might be responsible for this
    tremendous contribution to the AbiWord community. We
    and our users owe you a debt of gratitude.

    Sincerely,
    Dom Lachowicz, maintainer, on behalf of AbiWord