Re: Bug Graph

From: ericzen (ericzen@ez-net.com)
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 13:02:25 EDT

    On 2003.05.02 11:30 Alan Horkan wrote:

    > Very informative, I had not picked up on the implications,
    > thanks for taking the time to write it, hopefully Eric will reprint
    > extensive amounts of it in the Weekly News.

    Before I hit the first rant, the phrase "Special Interest" popped into my head.

    Thank you, Jesper, for going into that as much as you did. It will be far more informative to the AWN readers than any of the actual bug data given to them thus far. I'll always keep it linked (as I do with the AW2 road map after the hackdown). I think a reminder to the users filing bugs that they're doing only half of the work they could be doing. This week's AWN may speed things along quite a bit.

    "You've All Done Very Well!"
    -Young Mr. Grace