Re: commit (HEAD): rtf export

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat May 03 2003 - 10:37:53 EDT

    Breaking the plugins a day before a release is simply
    unacceptable. Besides that, the PLListenerType
    enumeration is simply not extensible (hardcoded
    listener types? what's up with that?). This defeats
    the purpose of adding generic listeners to the piece
    table. Please consider this "fix" reverted.

    Dom