Re: Does someone owe donuts?

From: Jordi Mas (jmas@softcatala.org)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 04:26:08 EDT

    Kenneth J. Davis wrote:
    > Apply the following patch to your commctrl.h in the MinGW include
    > directory. I don't actually use MSYS, so while I think its simply a
    > case of missing defines, it is possible they are simply somewhere else.

    Jeremy,

    With all my respects, I think that it's better if we include the logic in our
    souce code to detect missing defines and define them properly. That's quite
    common in win32. I do not think that is pratical to ask everyone to hack their
    commctrl.h. What you think? I can look into this if neeed it.

    Jordi,

    --

    Jordi Mas i Hernāndez - Abiword developer - http://www.abisource.com jmas@softcatala.org - Softcatalā member - http://www.softcatala.org - Personal Homepage http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas