Thanks giving to all (to all a good thanks ;-)).

From: Robert G. Werner (robert@inreachtech.net)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 02:16:19 EDT

    Our very own Dom is mentioned in a very nice page of thanks giving on
    Foot notes and I just wanted to bring it to your attention. Why?

    Well, Dom is definitely deserving of lots of thanks. He has
    persisted with this project, driven it forward, yet never lost sight
    of the ideas that Abiword was founded with.

    Abiword has always seemed like one of the friendliest open source
    projects I monitor. The attitude seems to be that anyone is welcome.

    Don't think that I'm not grateful to all the other wonderful people
    who are participating in Abiword at the highest level. Hub and RMS
    come to mind but there are others who constantly contribute not only
    code but to the tone of happy creation that is so refreshing after
    looking at some other projects I monitor.

    Anyway, Congratulations to all of you (and us) for making such a nice
    community. I'm proud to be a very small part of it.

    --
    In Reach Technology:    http://inreachtech.net/

    Robert G. Werner robert@inreachtech.net

    Tel: 559.304.5122