commit(HEAD): Word style import

From: Tomas Frydrych (tomas@frydrych.uklinux.net)
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 07:56:47 EDT

    Added handling of style name localisation for standard styles; fixed
    a list import bug introduced by yesterday's refactoring of
    _beginPara.

    Word uses a myriad of built-in styles, which have fixed numerical
    id's. I have gleaned what I could, but if your doc contains a built-
    in style that we are not aware of, you will get an assert; this is by
    design, you can either mail me the doc to add the missing style, or
    attach it to a bug report, or add the new style into
    s_translateStyleId() function yourself (the name and id of the style
    are in the last debug message issued by the stylesheet parser).

    files: ie_imp_MSWord_97.cpp, pt_PT_Styles.cpp

    Tomas