Re: commit(HEAD): word style import

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 10:16:42 EDT

    > There is also a further problem with wv, which
    > overlays any
    > properties defined in a style over the properties of
    > the text itself
    > in the PAP and CHP structures; this was desirable
    > when we did not
    > import the styles, but we need some way of telling
    > wv that we do not
    > want this done any more. As this will require
    > creation of some new
    > API, I will leave this to Dom to ponder.

    Ideally, I'd like the current API to behave
    identically to how it does now. I'd like to see the
    introduction of a field to the wvParseStruct that
    basically says "mergeStyles". If '1', merge in the
    style props with the CHP properties. If '0', don't,
    because we're going to try to import the style itself.