commit (HEAD): more Word footnote work

From: Tomas Frydrych (tomas@frydrych.uklinux.net)
Date: Sun May 11 2003 - 19:20:39 EDT

    files: ie_imp_MSWord_97.cpp/h

    Fixed m_iDocPosition getting out of sync at couple of places (I need
    to examine whether we could not work this out from the wvParseStruct
    when we need it, because this is going to be an ongoing maintanance
    nightmare.

    I now know where in the document the footnote references are to be
    placed, and where in the data stream the text of the footnote is
    located. However, I am not really sure how to insert the actual
    footnotes. The problem is that in contrast to rtf all the footnote
    text is appended at the end of the main document text, not after the
    footnote reference.

    I see two options; one would be to exit the loading mode once the end
    of the main text is reached, and then proceed inserting the footnotes
    using insertStrux(). The main problem here would be keeping the doc
    position in AW in sync with that in Word, it is hard enough having to
    keep track of our offset in the Word document. I think this would
    turn into real mess and hard to fix bugs.

    The other option, which I would prefer, is when we encounter a
    footnote reference to make the wv parser rewind to the text of the
    required footnote, and once it reaches its end, to jump back. I think
    this should not be too difficult to do, but will probably need some
    more changes in wv.

    Feedback is appreciated, I should have some more time to play with it
    tomorrow.

    Tomas