IP Changes to Nyorp

From: -- mwd -- (mwd@cox.net)
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 21:22:26 EDT

    Hi, this is Marc from UNO Library (the folks who host Nyorp.)

    Sorry to jump into this list, but I attempted to pass the following
    information on to Don and Hub on May 3rd. I haven't heard anything back, so
    I'm hoping this reaches someone who can deal with upcoming changes to
    Nyorp's addressing:

    We are in the midst of a network reconifguration here.

    Nyorp will be affected.

    Scheduled date is Friday, May 16.

    Work is scheduled 3:00 p.m. -5:00 p.m. CDT

    On/after May 16:

    nyorp's new ip address: 137.48.71.38

    netmask: 255.255.254.0

    gateway: 137.48.71.254