Re: proposed window for plugins

From: Marc Maurer (j.m.maurer@student.utwente.nl)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 06:55:23 EDT

    > Ah! Thanks for committing these! I was considering working on the
    > FormatFootnotes dialog myself. If you like, I make the changes to the unix
    > code to use it and you can tweak the glade file as you like.

    Sure. Note: The functionality of this dialog is bit different than the current dialog. It shouldn't be too hard to understand though :)

    Again: PLEASE look at my coding of other dialogs, like the PageNumbering dialog when you're adding glade dialogs. I started this whole exercise to get rid of those #)#$%% butt ugly unix dialogs, and then mostly the coding of it. As it is now, the code is IMO clean and more important: easy to maintain. Please keep it this way.

    Sorry if this sound bitchy, but I just want Abi to have clean code :))

    Have fun adding the dialog Martin :))

    Marc