Re: Commit: draw cells with border style none

From: Jim Hodapp (jhodapp@iupui.edu)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 16:52:48 EDT

    If I disable all border styles for a particular cell, then the dotted
    lines go away (this is using the default table from the insert table
    dialog and changing the border styles of only the upper left cell). I
    will file an official bug report.

    Jim Hodapp

    On Wed, 2003-05-14 at 14:58, Marc Maurer wrote:
    > Draw dotted gray borders around a cell when it's border style is off
    >
    > CVS:
    > CVS: Enter Log. Lines beginning with `CVS:' are removed automatically
    > CVS:
    > CVS: Committing in .
    > CVS:
    > CVS: Modified Files:
    > CVS: ./src/text/fmt/xp/fp_TableContainer.cpp
    > CVS: ./src/text/fmt/xp/fp_TableContainer.h
    > CVS:

    Jim Hodapp
    Electrical Engineering
    Purdue School of Engineering @ Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis