commit (HEAD): XAP_App: fundamental asserts, Word headers

From: Tomas Frydrych (tomas@frydrych.uklinux.net)
Date: Thu May 15 2003 - 05:58:23 EDT

    I have added a new function to the debug verion of XAP_App called
    _fundamentalAsserts(). The sole purpose of it is to contain asserts
    expressing some of our basic assumptions about the compiler, etc.,
    which need to be fulfilled for our code to work. This is really for
    the benefit of future hackers, in response to bug 3636.

    Currently I have included two asserts with comments concerning size
    of void* and size of XML_Char, if anything else _fundamental_ comes
    to mind, please add it.

    I have also started working on import of Word headers

    files: xap_App.h/cpp, ie_imp_MSWord_97.cpp/h

    Tomas