Re: (That other discussion)

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu May 15 2003 - 21:57:54 EDT

    Sorry to reply to myself...

    The 2 choices should be between:

    1) The "professional" artwork, i.e. pen, document
    2) The "trademark" artwork, i.e. ant, "swoosh" A

    Under no circumstances is the document icon for .ABW
    files to be that stupid ant one, though. Looks like
    your computer got infected with some sort of virus.
    The "trademark" theme should include the "A" icon for
    this.

    Best of luck,
    Dom