windows IME (bug 3447)

From: Daniel Glassey (danglassey@ntlworld.com)
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 18:03:12 EDT

    Hiya,
    I have a probable fix for this as well (i.e. I now can type some stuff
    in but am not certain if it is working as it is supposed to since I
    don't know cjk). Also, I don't know the current state of IME's on latin
    Win95, or any cjk Win9x (though I do know it is broken on Win2k+). It
    adds another lib dependency but afaik this time it is a standard lib,
    but I still want to check before committing ;). It's imm32.lib (libimm32.a).

    Regards,
    Daniel