Re: Win32 keyboard broken!!!

From: Tomas Frydrych (tomas@frydrych.uklinux.net)
Date: Sat May 24 2003 - 08:43:51 EDT

    Hi Daniel,

    > An immediate fix is unlikely unless you, me, and Andrew can get
    > together on irc or something to thrash it out. But imho it does need
    > fixed as 'not being able to use a non-latin or non-english keyboard'
    > is a serious bug whether it is on win9x or win2k+.
    >
    > Anyway, for the immediate issue, should I reverse the patch and submit
    > it to bugzilla, or are we likely to get a fix fast enough?

    I really appreciate the work you have put into this but at present
    would prefer if the patch is reversed; I know Martin wants 2.0 to be
    out by Jun 10, and I do not think we will have enough time to be sure
    this stuff is really working. However, if you and Andrew think you
    can do the necessary fixing and testing in that timeframe, that's
    fine by me.

    Tomas