Re: problem: Abi HEAD not run under WinME

From: Jordi Mas (jmas@softcatala.org)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 03:35:40 EDT

    En/na Tomas Frydrych ha escrit:
    > Hi Jordi,
    >
    > you need to link against the unicows library have unicows.dll
    > somewhere on the machine (the dll comes from MS, the import lib from
    > SourceForge). You will find details about this in a couple of
    > postings earlier this week from Daniel about the Unicode patch.
    >
    > Tomas

    I do have the library but not the DLL. Now it works. May be we can test if the
    DLL is present or not and show a message better than a crash.

    Thanks,

    --

    Jordi Mas i Hernāndez - Abiword developer - http://www.abisource.com jmas@softcatala.org - Softcatalā member - http://www.softcatala.org - Personal Homepage http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas