commit: Fix Visual Text and undo insert Text Box.

From: msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au
Date: Sat Nov 01 2003 - 09:11:34 EST

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fl_BlockLayout.cpp
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fl_ContainerLayout.cpp
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fl_DocListener.cpp text/fmt/xp/fl_FrameLayout.cpp
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fp_Line.cpp text/fmt/xp/fv_VisualDragText.cpp
    CVS: text/ptbl/xp/pd_Document.cpp
    CVS: text/ptbl/xp/pt_PT_DeleteStrux.cpp
    CVS: text/ptbl/xp/pt_PT_InsertStrux.cpp
    Fix visual text. Undo insert Text Box.

    The bug with multi-line visual text was because fp_Line::getWidth() returns
    0 unless the line is justfied. I didn't catch this because I only tested with
    Justified paragraph. Now I use getMaxWidth of the line to calculate the
    width of the rectangle.

    Also enabled undo on insert Text Box. redo insert text box doesn't work yet.

    Also have to implement an intelligent line redrawer for the lines that get
    obscured by frames after the frame has been deleted.

    Finally there is a regression bug in paste text. If you paste multiple
    paragraphs the that you paste in the first paragraph gets assigned 0
    width.

    This is unreleated to my work. It also happens with regular paste too.