Re: The AbiWord/libfribidi0 issue

From: Rui Miguel Seabra (rms_at_1407.org)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 05:47:42 EST

    Late complain:

    In the spec template:

    Requires: (...) /usr/lib/libfribidi.so (...)
    BuildRequires: (..) /usr/include/fribidi/fribidi.h

    If you find a better way to satisfy both ways, please walk forward...

    Rui

    On Mon, 2003-11-10 at 10:44, Marco Fioretti wrote:
    > > On Mon, 2003-11-10 at 10:17, Omer Zak wrote:
    > > > I'd rather understand from where did the libfribidi0 dependency come and
    > > > whether it is real, before uttering '--nodeps'.
    >
    > > Previously, the fribidi packages where libfribidi0 and libfridi0-devel.
    > > That seems to have changed.
    > >
    > Doesn't this mean that the "official" *abiword* RPMs recommended here from
    > time to time must be changed, to depend from the packages actually available
    > today, without forcing --nodeps or confusing end users?
    >
    > Ciao,
    > Marco Fioretti

    + So let's do it...?

    Please AVOID sending me WORD, EXCEL or POWERPOINT attachments. See http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html