Valencian version

From: Jaime Vicente Hurtado Perea (jaihurpe_at_cam.upv.es)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 12:32:58 EST

    I offered you the valencian translation for Abiword. I think that it will be
    great for many valencian people that this program were also in Valencian
    language. I think that Valencian should be added as an opcion, and then people
    will be free of chosing whatever they please. Adding Valencian translation only
    opens Abiword to more people, and hurts nobody.

    I would like to know if Valencian translation could be added or not. I did it,
    I offert it to you, and the programers of Abiword have to decide. I'm using
    Abiword myself in valencian language, and I think it will be great that other
    valencians could do the same.

    I'm student of Civil Engineer, actually finishing my studies in Lyon, France,
    and my time is limited.

    Thanks