Re: commit: Fix off by 1 pixel bugs.

From: Martin Sevior (msevior_at_seviorpc.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Wed Nov 12 2003 - 19:48:03 EST

    On Thu, 2003-11-13 at 10:42, Hubert Figuiere wrote:
    > According to Marc Maurer <j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl>:
    > > Well, there are a LOT of errors in the rulers left. I fixed some a few
    > > months ago, and I need to do some more...
    > >
    > > I guess I'll fix that in the future
    >
    > It was working fine with your latest fix, but before martin's patch...
    > So there is something screwed up.

    I could well have got the drawline functions wrong on other platforms.

    When fixing please remember to use _tduX and _tduY if you want to place
    a point at an absolute position on the screen.

    These will correctly account for the scroll offset.

    Cocoa is a bit different because it apparently uses floats or double to
    scroll or place on the screen.

    Martin